Sewing - LPO ECO 3
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Fixed Fee: 2.99€
Free Shipping: Orders 30€+
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Itally, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain
Fixed Fee: 5.99€
Free Shipping: Orders 50€+
Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Bulgria, Croatia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Letonie, Lithuania, Finland, Greece, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey
Fixed Fee: 7.99€
Free Shipping: Orders 80€+
Best warranty on the market
2-Year Limited Warranty
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years after the date of purchase. All of our items are thoroughly inspected before being delivered to you and we make sure they are in good condition. If, however, a defect does occur, we are proud to offer you the best warranty in the cloth nappy business. This warranty is only valid for the first buyer with a proof of purchase and covers:
- Snaps defects
- Seams of the diaper*
- Delamination of the fabric affecting the efficiency of the diaper
- Wet bags
When possible, we strongly encourage the repair of small defects to reuse the products and therefore reduce the ecological footprint due to the manufacture and transport of merchandise.
- Our warranty excludes leaks, odors, poor maintenance and normal wear and tear of the product.
- Final sale products.
- The warranty is void if maintenance has not been done according to our maintenance guide or if the use of soap, cream or liniment ** has impaired its efficiency.
- The elastics have a 6-month limited warranty. Cloth nappies that are frequently laid out in the sun to dry wear out elastics prematurely. Our warranty does not cover premature wear and tear due to use.
- *The front and back pocket seams are excluded from the warranty.
- The backpack has a 3-month warranty on its zippers only.
Note that, to benefit from this warranty, you must contact us with a photo of the defective product and a copy of your invoice. If the warranty applies, we will send you a new product free of charge.
**The use of liniment has been linked to several leaks problems, we suggest to limit the use of such products as much as possible. Our warranty does not apply if the use of such products has impaired its performance.
Considering the values that we have at heart to ensure a better world for our little ones, we encourage you to ask yourself if the defect of a product plays a role in the use of it. before making a warranty claim. To do our part in reducing waste, we do not change products until a defect occurs or before it affects the effectiveness of our products. Let's do our part, all together for a better future.
Quantity based discounts
Get 15% off on the purchase of 5 cloth nappies or more
Get $.50/Liners with the purchase of 5 or more Liners
* Please note that quantity-based discounts can't be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
Size: 5-16 kg
Cloth nappy: 100% polyester made from recycled plastic
Bamboo insert: 70% bamboo, 30% polyester
Insert absorption: 192 ml
The Sewing nappy-print from our LPO ECO collection is made with more than two recycled plastic bottles!
Our pocket nappy is undoubtedly the everyday nappy you need.
Practical, reliable and economical, what more could you ask for? The LPO ECO collection is available in limited quantities!
- Our pocket nappies have 2 openings to facilitate the housing of the insert and for washing.
- The double gusset gives you superior protection against leaks.
- The inside is made of suedecloth (100% polyester) for an incomparably dry effect.
- The 4 rows of snaps located at the front allow a perfect fit.
- Each nappy comes with two bamboo inserts.
This item is OEKO-TEX certified.
For more information regarding the nappies' care or how to adjust them, see our Maintenance section.
Please note that the 3D model is a representation of the nappy's print and components. It does not represent in any case an exact replica of the product.